A Look Back: Week Ending November 1st
Lots of times it’s easy to feel bad about missing deadlines but when you add it all up, it turns out a lot of things happened last week.
- Launched multi-episode sponsorship of the Release Notes podcast.
- Updated marketing site with gallery presentation of screenshots.
- Did some development work towards group broadcast messaging.
- Took a research meeting with a meetup organizer.
- Did a demo for the Philly GDG (Google Developer Group).
- Lots of REDACTED client work in Elixir / Phoenix.
- Finished reading Shape Up which is a project process from the folks at Basecamp.
- Started reading Real-Time Phoenix.
- For the Android Book Club I read chapter 29: Browsing the Web and WebView, 30: Custom Views and Touch Events, and 31: Property Animation – the last chapters.
- Chatted with Kotaro about side project progress and goals.