A Look Back: Week Ending September 27th
Lots of times it’s easy to feel bad about missing deadlines but when you add it all up, it turns out a lot of things happened last week.
- Finally finished the new page and editable navigation feature.
- Deployed version 0.11, which includes the above features and some minor fixes.
- Updated the Changelog on the marketing site.
- Posted a pair of short feature demos. One on How to Create a New Group and the other How to Add Members via Membership Applications.
- Posted a new blog post: Goal-oriented Side Event Ideas for Technical Meetups.
- Started work on a bigger marketing site update. Not sure when it will launch, but I want to feature those feature demos above.
- For the Android Book Club I read chapter 18 (Accessibility). I have not yet coded this weeks chapters (16, 17 and 18) but hope to do so on Monday before the meeting.
- I did however get deep into some Jetpack Compose tutorials and experiments.
- Attended the Philly CocoaHeads Side Project Saturday event.
- Did a two hour pairing session using Elixir for a prospective subcontractor role.
- Did a pair of mastermind related meetings.
- Met with Kotaro to review progress on his iPad drawing app and share my own progress with Guildflow.
- Attended an IndyHall show and tell which included member onboarding improvements and voting info.
- Hosted the rescheduled September meeting of Philly Elixir and talked a lot about LiveView use in Guildflow.
- Continued my play through of Final Fantasy 4j (rom hack version). About to go to the moon for those who know that game.
- Had to request a return of Mario 3D All Stars from Amazon (it never showed) and instead ordered a copy from Target.
- Had a social coffee with a friend. Trying to set these up with people I’d normally run into downtown but have not seen in months due to lock down.