A Look Back: Week Ending November 22nd
Lots of times it’s easy to feel bad about missing deadlines but when you add it all up, it turns out a lot of things happened last week.
I missed last week’s update so consider this one a twofer.
- Wrote up pitch to define Messaging behaviors and started coding out some things.
- Met with mastermind group. Reviewed recent marketing efforts. Between client work and the US holidays Guildflow is going to be pretty quite through the end of the year.
- Lots of REDACTED client work in Elixir / Phoenix.
- More reading of Real-Time Phoenix.
- Started reading Domain-Driven Design. I started reading this one years ago, but never finished it. It’s come up again as we are trying to work out some code growth issues. This talk (Building beautiful systems with Phoenix contexts… by Andrew Hao) also came up and was interesting.
- Attended the Philly CocoaHead Side Project Saturday meeting. Talked about lots of stuff.