A Look Back: Week Ending September 20th
Lots of times it’s easy to feel bad about missing deadlines but when you add it all up, it turns out a lot of things happened last week.
- Posted a draft of the terms of service for feedback.
- Made and shared progress on the editable navigation but ran into some UI / Framework issues that are going to cause me to rethink how I design the UI.
- Posted a video story about why I built Guildflow.
- Posted a 2 minute demo of how Group Export works.
- Did an adhoc unit testing Q&A with fellow CocoaHead Kenny. Probably going to do some more at the upcoming Side Project Saturday.
- Did my main Android Book Club homework, chapters 14 and 15 coded, and through chapter 17 read.
- Did some extra Android Book Club homework, learning about Kotlin Coroutines.
- Watch the Apple Event. Not a watch user myself and not in the market for a new iPad, but some interesting things.
- Did a first call with a client prospect.
- Submitted a client proposal document that was mostly done last week.
- Met with Kotaro and reviewed each other’s project progress.
- Saw my doctor for my annual physical. Making good progress on my weight loss, still have a lot to go.
- Continued my play through of Final Fantasy 4j (rom hack version). Discovered the developer’s room after 29 years!
- My Mario 3D All Stars hasn’t shipped yet but hope to play it soon.
- Got a new keyboard! Old one had a broken left arrow key.
- Got some new sweatpants! My morning walks were getting very cold these past few weeks.