A Look Back: Week Ending September 13th
Lots of times it’s easy to feel bad about missing deadlines but when you add it all up, it turns out a lot of things happened last week.
- Pushed out a new build (see the CHANGELOG). Mostly bug fixes and security updates. Also re-added the ability to grant the admin role to other members. One big feature was close but not ready. Maybe next week.
- Made some good progress on a new feature allowing custom pages and an editable navigation. Didn’t make this week’s deployment but looking good locally.
- Started documenting the new focus on technical meetups.
- Recorded a Remote User Testing Session for an iOS to Mac remote app. Client was very happy with how it turned out.
- Took two meetings to discuss new work opportunities, one iOS and the other Elixir.
- Worked on a project proposal for the iOS lead.
- Attended two separate Mastermind meetings.
- Had to postpone my Elixir meetup due to a family emergency. Have rescheduled it for 2 weeks later.
- Attended Philly CocoaHeads social hour.
- Got in a second writing session for the meetup book. Need to do better about making time for this.
- Prepared September Tax Estimate payments. Will mail out tomorrow.
- Attended weekly Android Book Club and reviewed ConstraintLayout and the Room database library.
- Started a monthly donation to the Mozilla Foundation.